Tuesday, June 4, 2013

DIY Cupcake Liner Flowers



This was maybe the easiest craft I've ever done. The first flower was a little eh, but after that, it was easy as can be. I love the idea of having these around the house and my office to add a pop of color--and it's nice because you don't have to worry about watering, lighting, etc. Here's what to do:

All you need--glue gun, flower wire, cupcake liners, scissors.
Be sure to push the liner--pattern up--through the wire. Leave about an inch at the top. Place hot glue in the center, and start pinching!
Once you do this once--you'll get the idea.
Continue to put on as many liners as you'd like. The more, the bigger. I did about 4 per flower.
All done!

*I bought all the supplies from JoAnn's, but Marshalls & TJ Maxx 
always have cute, cheap cupcake liners!

No comments:

Post a Comment